medium-profile steel shingles resembling slate or shake roofing
EDCO Products has been serving homeowners since 1946
For many homeowners, medium-profile steel shingles resembling slate or shake roofing offers just the right amount of texture and beauty, while delivering outstanding performance. EDCO Products has been serving homeowners since 1946. Swita Metal Roofing is proud to represent EDCO products because of their unrelenting commitment to innovation and quality.
Steel roofing in medium-profiles come in a multitude of colors and a range of finishes. Like all Swita product options, EDCO steel roofing is engineered to withstand the most extreme weather conditions – hail, wind, snow and ice, while maintaining its original look for years to come. Home and business owners alike will have peace of mind knowing their products are backed with EDCO’s lifetime, non-prorated warranty.
Like Swita Metal Roofing, EDCO is committed to being environmentally friendly. Almost all EDCO products are 100% recyclable, a claim nobody else in the industry can make. EDCO also takes every precaution to ensure their manufacturing processes meet or exceed all environmental regulations.
Medium-Profile Steel Shingle Options from EDCO
- Infiniti Textured Shake is the evolution of stone-coated roofing. Proprietary thermal-fused particle technology provides a textured panel with unmatched style and performance.
- Arrowline® Shake – enhance the beauty of your home with a weathered shake panel that will last a lifetime.
- ArrowLine® Slate provides an elegant, historical look that provides unique charm and character to your home.
- Generations HD roofing provides natural weathered dimensions to traditional hand-split cedar shakes.
EDCO’s roofing panels maintain their original natural look for a lifetime. The proprietary finish used to manufacture the panels, along with its superior durability, provides color consistency to give your roof a beautiful appearance for years to come.
Benefits of EDCO Steel Roofing
- Unmatched Warranty – EDCO offers the industry’s only true lifetime, non-prorated limited warranty.
- Cool Roof Technology – PVDF finish reflects sunlight and absorbs less heat typical roofing material.
- Resistant to Mold and Mildew Growth – PVDF finish includes a non-nutrient for fungal growth.
- Impact Resistance – UL Class 4 Impact Rating, the highest impact rating available.
- Wind Resistance – Tested to resist wind speeds up to 160 mph.
- Durability – Will not chip, crack or peel.
- Virtually Maintenance-Free – Achieve a consistent look with our 30- or 40-year fade protection.
- Non-Combustible – Most steel roofing assemblies achieve Class A fire rating, the highest in the industry.
- Environmentally Friendly – Steel roofing is 100 percent recyclable which means any waste associated with installation can be recycled into future consumer goods without harm to the environment.